The 2021-2022 American Quarter Horse Association Executive Committee was elected at the 2021 AQHA Convention in San Antonio. Though AQHA operates primarily upon the decisions of its members through the board of directors, the five-person Executive Committee is responsible for implementing important decisions and governing AQHA between the annual meetings of the membership and the board. The Executive Committee convenes throughout the year to conduct and manage the business of AQHA.
The AQHA Executive Committee – consisting of a president, first vice president, second vice president and two additional members – is elected each year by the board at the convention. Each member serves a term of one year until the selection of his/her successor.
The 2021-2022 AQHA Executive Committee is:
• President Norman K. Luba of Louisville, Kentucky
• First Vice President Dr. Scott Myers of Sharon Center, Ohio
• Second Vice President Kenneth Banks of Schulenburg, Texas
• Member James “Jim” Hunt of Faith, South Dakota
• Member Jeff Tebow of Piedmont, Oklahoma
• Learn more about the 2021 – 2022 AQHA Executive Committee.
Craig P. Huffhines AQHA Executive Vice President