WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE RODEO: FEBRUARY 13, 2018
- Faith & Family Night- presented by Chick-fil-A, buy 2 tickets receive a FREE Chick-fil-A sandwich or nugget offer
- Senior Day – complimentary grounds admission for anyone 65 years or older
- Sheep Skillathon– Morris Activity Center- 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Barrel Racing– Horse Show Arena – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pompeyo Family Dog Show– Little Buckaroo Farms- performances at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Butterfly Encounter– located in the Texas Wildlife Expo- special showings at 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., & 7 p.m.
- Texas Longhorns 101 – located in the Texas Wildlife Expo- special showings at 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., & 6:30 p.m.
- K.R Wood Chuck Wagon- located in the Family Fair- try food from the Old West- special showings at noon, 5 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
- Agricadabra– located in Little Buckaroo Farms- check out an agriculture based magic show- special showings at 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., & 7:30 p.m.
- Coors Cold River Saloon:
Small Town Habit- 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Bud Light Cantina:
La Nueva Imagen– 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Tap Room Performers:
Katy McKenzie – 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Courtyard – Bud Light Stage:
Erica Gonzaba – 6 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. & 10:30 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- PRCA Rodeo w/ Casting Crowns – 7 p.m.
- Grounds Admission– 10:00 a.m.
- Family Fair– 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Shops at the Rodeo– 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Carnival– 4:00 p.m.
Visit sarodeo.com formore informationon the attractions, showtimes and to purchaseyour tickets! You can also download the official SA Rodeo mobile app to see a full list of events and personalize your schedule.
The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo takes place February 8-25, 2018. Established in 1949, the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, winner of the PRCA Large Indoor Rodeo of the Year for an unprecedented 13 consecutive times, has grown to be one of the largest and most prestigious single events in the city, with over 2 million visitors entering the grounds each year. The success of the organization is attributed to over 6,000 volunteers who give countless hours to the organization. With community, donor and volunteer support, the organization has donated over $186 million to the youth of Texas through scholarships, grants, endowments, auctions, a calf scramble program and show premiums. For more information, visit sarodeo.com.