Today is $2 Tuesday and you can get a Rudy’s meal card for 4 if you purchase 4 tickets to the PRCA Rodeo with Matthew West.
- $2 Tuesday– $2 fairgrounds admission, select carnival rides and food all day. There is also a $4 food menu in the Food Court.
- Sheep Skillathon – Morris Activity Center – 2:00 p.m.
- Barrel Race – Horse Show Arena – 9:00 a.m.
- Agricadabra – Located in the Family Fair Area – Performances at 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Zoomagination – Located in the Texas Wildlife Expo Area – Open all day with performances at 3:00 p.m., 5:00pm and 7:00 p.m.
- Swifty Swine Pig Races– Located on Rodeo Fairgrounds- Performances at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Trickline Collective– Located on Rodeo Fairgrounds- High energy stunt show with performances at 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
- Bud Light Courtyard:
- Erica Gonzaba – 6:00 p.pm. & 10:15 p.m.
- Bud Light Food Court Pavilion
- Mario Moreno – 4:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Rodeo Cantina:
- Joey y Su Conjunto – 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- The Watering Hole:
- Clint Brancher: – 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- PRCA Matthew West- 7:00 p.m.
- Grounds Admission – 8 a.m.
- Family Fair – 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Shops at the Rodeo – 10 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Carnival – 4 p.m.
Visit sarodeo.com for more information on the attractions, show times and to purchase your tickets! You can also download the official SA Rodeo mobile app to see a full list of events and personalize your schedule.
The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo takes place February 7-24, 2019.Established in 1949, the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, winner of the PRCA Large Indoor Rodeo of the Year for an unprecedented 14 consecutive times, has grown to be one of the largest and most prestigious single events in the city, with over 2 million visitors entering the grounds each year. The success of the organization is attributed to over 6,000 volunteers who give countless hours to the organization. With community, donor and volunteer support, the organization has donated over $198 million to the youth of Texas through scholarships, grants, endowments, auctions, a calf scramble program and show premiums. For more information, visit sarodeo.com.